Business Building Service Customer Disclosures
THESE DISCLOSURES SUPERCEDE ANY VERBAL AGREEMENTS AND/OR REPRESENTATIONS. PLEASE READ THEM SO THERE ARE NO MIS-UNDERSTANDINGS. THESE DISCLOSURES ARE ALSO PROVIDED TO EACH CUSTOMER AT VARIOUS STAGES THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS OF DELIVERING EACH ORDER.
PERSONAL CREDIT AND PERSONAL GUARANTEE REQUIRED: Although corporate credit and funding can be obtained from trade credit vendors and lenders without using your personal credit and personal guarantee, this type of funding is only possible after substantial corporate credit is obtained and used properly over a period of at least 6 to 12 months. For this reason, you should expect that all funding you will obtain in the first 6 to 12 months from the date you purchase the Business Build Out Package will always require using either your credit privacy file or personal credit for the personal guarantee.
- GOOD AND CLEAN CREDIT RECOMMENDED: There are no minimum credit scores as each Lender has its own separate Underwriting Matrix. If your Personal Credit is not perfect, you can purchase a Standard or Pro Credit Privacy Package from us and save money in the long run. We will then build the 80 Paydex Score for the Corp while you improve your Personal Credit situation through our credit repair program.
- CORPORATE ENTITY PURCHASE SEPARATE FROM FUNDING RESULTS: The corporate entity building service purchase stands alone and is never tied to actual funding results you end up achieving. Any assistance we may provide with financing is treated as a completely separate service, completely separate and independent of the corporate entity building service purchase. You are not eligible for a refund based on what funding results you achieve or don’t achieve.
- 80 PAYDEX PROGRAM TAKES 45 TO 60 DAYS: We can achieve an 80 Paydex Score or higher within 45 to 60 Days, assuming you follow our instructions in a timely manner. We do everything possible on your behalf in order to minimize your involvement in the process. You can go for Funding either before or after the 80 Paydex Program is complete – The choice is yours. However, beware that some of the Lenders you apply with may deny your applications specifically due to not having an 80 Paydex Score. For this reason, we always recommend that our Clients obtain the 80 Paydex Score before going to Funding, so that Funding Results can be maximized. The 45 to 60 day time frame is counted from the day the corporation setup process is 100% complete. The 80 Paydex Program does not include the cost of purchasing small-value items from the reporting vendors. Expect to spend an additional $250+ (approximately) with trade credit vendors.
- NO GUARANTEE NOR PREDICTION OF FUNDING RESULTS: The purchase of the business build out corporate entity service greatly facilitates the achievement of corporate credit and financing, but does not guarantee it. No one here can predict your funding results. Various factors, such as your personal / CPN credit scores and credit history, how you choose to manage either your personal of CPN, the availability of lenders based on your geographical location, the current economic climate, and your ability to follow-through on credit applications and approval requirements, are all factors outside our control and for that reason we legally cannot and therefore do not in any way guarantee any particular result for customers, whether we assist you in the process of obtaining financing or not. YOUR RESULTS WILL DEPEND ON VARIOUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL AND CANNOT BE GUARANTEED NOR PREDICTED BY ANYONE.
- REGISTERED AGENT SERVICE IS FREE FOR 6 MONTHS: Having a Registered Agent is Required by law. If you live in the same state as the LLC, then you can be your own registered agent and use your home or business physical address. For clients living in the same state we will use you as your own registered agent. This will save you future fees annually. Failure to pay for a Registered Agent will result in the suspension of the Corporate Entity by the Secretary of State.
SUCCESS FEE TERMS:
Please read and understand the Terms below:
- You agree to pay us the Success Fee of 10% (Ten Percent) of the maximum credit limit or maximum gross loan amount of each credit facility approved with our assistance and understand that Success Fees are due within 3 business days after you receive access to funds. For Credit Card Approvals, we allow you to pay the Success Fee using the actual Credit Card(s) you receive in the mail. We may submit up to a Maximum of 15 Credit Applications for you and/or your Business to Lenders we select with your Initial verbal agreement. Any additional Credit Applications will need your written authorization. We cannot guarantee that you will be approved for any particular amount of financing, or any financing at all. Results vary from Client to Client. We will not honor any request to limit, restrict, and/or exclude any Lender(s) or Financial Product(s) from our internal list of potential Lenders that we may submit your Credit Application to. By using our Service you are trusting our judgment in selecting all Lenders and Financial Products and understand that any applications submitted on your behalf will result in hard inquiries being made to one or more of the credit bureaus, and that we cannot know ahead of time which bureaus will be used. If you decide to do Applications on your own through the guidance of our available Guides and PDFs you will not be charged a success fee of 10% and all approvals will be considered self issued and 100% owner managed.
- If you choose to use our assistance on any potential application You must be actively involved in the application process and follow our instructions in a timely manner. We will always do as much as possible to save you time and facilitate the process for you, but there are certain things you will need to do yourself. You must be honest and tell us the truth about how much you are approved for with each lender, and you must be ready and willing to accept all the unsecured financing we obtain for you up to your requested maximum – whether it is a Loan, Line of Credit, or Credit Card, and you must not intentionally sabotage any Approvals we obtain for you by failing to provide information, failing to do verification calls, and/or declining Approvals.
- You must inform us of each lender’s approval or denial decision in a timely manner. You will do this by providing us with either an approval or denial letter from the lender within a maximum of 30 calendar days from each credit application’s submission date. If you fail to provide an Approval or Denial Letter within 30 Days, we will assume you were approved and funded and charge you the respective success fees. Any success fee that is past-due more than 30 calendar days will be sent to collections which will result in a collection account showing on your personal credit reports and other possible collection actions. All collection costs will be your responsibility and added to the amount due.
- Credit Facilities approved with our assistance are subject to adverse changes by the lender at any time after being approved. These possible adverse changes include but are not limited to credit limit reductions, interest rate increases, and account closure. We will not be held responsible for any such adverse changes that may occur after the credit facility’s initial approval.
TERMS SPECIFIC TO CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS:
- You authorize us to charge you credit card for the purchase price, and agree that if you decide to pay half down or split this payment among more than one of your credit cards, that each of your credit cards may be charged without the need for additional authorizations, as long as the total charged does not exceed the total purchase price.
- You certify that we have verified your credit card (front and back) and photo identification to confirm your identity, and that you are both the customer and the cardholder in this transaction.
- You accept the Product(s) provided for the Purchase Price as delivered in full as soon as the Articles of Incorporation/Organization & first 10 points of servie shown on our business package page are emailed to the registered email address your provided on your account registration. Time stamp email confirmation shall serve as final proof of the Product(s) being delivered to you satisfactorily, and as final proof that the amount charged has been fully earned.
- You understand that Partial Payment(s) towards the Purchase Price shall be considered as a Non-Refundable Deposit towards the Purchase Price in exchange for the the Corporate Entity building service above for a mutually agreed-upon period of time, which shall never exceed 30 Days. In the event this time period expires and the balance of the Purchase Price is not yet paid, you agree that your Partial Payment(s) shall become Store Credit, available for future use with us for a maximum period of 6 months, after which the store credit will expire.
- You agree that due to the intrinsic nature of the Product(s), the Product(s) and any associated Service(s) (if any) that may be included with Product(s) cannot be cancelled and are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Credit Card Fraud: What You Need To Know
This happens when a Client purchases a business building services from us and subsequently calls their Credit Card Company and falsely claims that the Corporate Entity was never delivered, or that the Client was never involved in placing the Order with us in the first place, or some other false claim aimed at getting his Credit Card Company to return the funds to the Client at our expense, resulting in a situation where the Client received the Corporate Entity in full and on time, but effectively stole the Corporate Entity from us. This is called Civil Theft, and we will refer all such cases to a Collection Attorney in the Client’s Home State, and well as report to, and assist the FBI in prosecuting such Crimes.
CUSTOMER RESULTS DEPEND ON VARIOUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL AND CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. FUNDING CAPACITY IS NOT A GUARANTEED FUNDING AMOUNT. YOUR PERSONAL GUARANTEE IS REQUIRED FOR UNSECURED FUNDING. SALES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.THERE ARE NO CASH REFUNDS – WE ISSUE STORE CREDIT ONLY.
- If you are not satisfied with any Features you purchased a.k.a. points of service, you may request that the problem be corrected by providing us with written notice of the problem no later than 7 Calendar Days from the service provision date when you became aware of the service was provided via email through our email service completed delivery notification, and you shall allow us a maximum of 14 Calendar Days to correct the problem and provide you with a corrected deliverable. If after 14 Calendar Days the problem is not corrected, you may request store credit in the value of the Feature or point of service.
- Work on your business will start once you submit your “Register For Service” form on our business package page.
Your new Corporate Articles will be sent to you via both electronic mail as well as Certified Return Receipt Postal Mail. Transfer times vary from state to state and are dependent upon the state of registration with turn around times averaging approximately 5 days after the setup is complete which will be provided to the email address that you provide to us during your registration and phone consultation setup interview. A postal mail version will be printed and mailed to you by certified return receipt with anticipated delivery times averaging 7 to 10 business days after your setup Is complete.