Get your FREE (3) Bureau Credit Sweep Now!
- FIRST STEP: Get easy step-by-step instructions for a Credit Sweep that will give you a major boost to your FICO© Score from us by filling the form below
- Save $100-$1,200 paying someone else to do it
- SECOND STEP: leverage the Credit Repair savings into a Legal New Credit File with a 700+ FICO Score to double your credit power
- POTENTIAL NEXT STEP: We can Register your Legal New Credit File with the I.R.S. to act as the Personal Guarantor on a new LLC. We then your new business ready for funding in (5) weeks.
- This Hybrid Business Model triples your borrowing power (SSN Credit, CPN Credit, Business Credit)
- Check out our Business Credit Building Services HERE
- We make sure your know how to use your Legal New Credit File with confidence
- If you want us to remove all inquiries from your creedit report from all 3 agencies CLICK HERE
YES! I Want The FREE (3) Bureau Credit Sweep Now!
What Is A Credit Sweep?
You contest all items for accuracy and or proof of debt. When they can’t or chose not to provide it legally the item needs removal from your credit report.
How Does A Credit Sweep Work?
Credit sweeps work by monitoring your credit report to see if there are any problems. If there are, YOU or a credit repair company will help you fix the problem. This way, you can keep your credit score high and improve your chances of getting a good loan or buying a house.
A good credit sweep usually includes a three Bureau Sweep while keeping all good accounts. If all accounts are in default use the aggressive method we gave you.
Who Can Benefit From A Credit Sweep?
Credit scores can affect people’s access to credit, their interest rates, and their borrowing limits. A credit sweep can help improve a person’s score and may lead to better borrowing terms.
There are a few types of people who may be able to benefit from a credit sweep: people who are struggling to keep up with their payments, young adults without a credit history, and those who have recently experienced financial difficulty.
Moreover, identity theft victims can be benefited from a credit sweep. In addition, it helps improve a person’s credit score if they have had problems in the past paying back debts.
When Is The Best Time To Perform A Credit Sweep?
The best time to conduct a credit sweep is when you have identified accounts that may need attention. A credit sweep will help identify any delinquent accounts and can provide you with insights into your overall creditworthiness. By doing a credit sweep at the right time, you can remove accounts that could be a potential financial problem down the road.
How Can You Get Started With A Credit Sweep?
Credit sweeps are an easy way to improve your credit score and get approved for more loans. Here’s how to get started:
- Submit the form above & follow the FREE Credit Sweep email steps.
- Review your credit report and score to see where you may need to work on your credit history or banking habits.
- Make changes where necessary and submit the completed form to the credit bureau(s).
- Keep track of your progress over time by reviewing the Credit Sweep Results Summary and making updates as needed (e.g., if you find new accounts or make payments on old accounts that improve your credit score).
- You need a free 3 Bureau FICO© Score checking site like creditchecktotal.com
Credit Sweep And Credit Repair Service
Credit repair services can be an important part of rebuilding your creditworthiness. However, not all credit repair services are created equal. Some may only clean up your credit report, while others may also help you rebuild your credit history.
While yet others may just ruin your credit file by doing the cheapest and one of the easiest methods of “Credit Repair” by submitting your Credit File as an Identity Theft Victim. This is an extreme method and do not take a shortcut to get a fast result. Very not worth it!
If you HAVE been a victim of identity theft then yes, by all means use the method.
When choosing a credit repair service, make sure to ask about their sweep program. This program will help you identify and fix any errors on your credit report that could negatively impact your score.
Role Of Credit Repair Companies
Credit repair companies are often consulted by people who have difficulty obtaining credit. This is because the companies can help clean up a person’s credit report, which may improve their chances of getting approved for a loan or other credit product.
In addition, many people use credit repair companies to help them get their debt levels under control and to manage their finances better overall. Credit repair companies know that the longer a person has debt, the harder it is to get rid of it, and they may be able to help people in this regard.
Credit sweeps are a steady trend in the Credit Repair Companies repertoire. They simply submit proof of debt letters to creditors, or phone calls to past issuers asking them to validate debt with ink signature or other methods.
The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) requires Credit Bureaus to remove all Accounts resulting from Identity Theft from your Credit Report. A Credit Sweep is the process by which one uses these sections of the FCRA to force Credit Bureaus to remove Negative Accounts from your Credit Report. This is done by using a proprietary method that's been developed to facilitate and speed-up this process.